Phylogeography and polyploid evolution of North American goldenrods (Solidago subsect. Humiles, Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1887–1898, October 2013
How to Cite
Peirson, J. A., Dick, C. W., Reznicek, A. A. (2013), Phylogeography and polyploid evolution of North American goldenrods (Solidago subsect. Humiles, Asteraceae). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1887–1898. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12136
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- The University of Michigan
- The Michigan Botanical Foundation
- The Hanes Fund for Botanical Research
- The American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- The American Philosophical Society
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0808242
Appendix S1 Voucher and sampling information for Solidago subsect. Humiles populations used in this study.
Appendix S2 Species- and population-level haplotype distributions within Solidago subsect. Humiles.
Appendix S3 Fixation indices and number of singleton populations (Table S1) and geographical groupings from SAMOVA (Fig. S1).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.