Complex evolutionary history of the pallid dotted-blue butterfly (Lycaenidae: Euphilotes pallescens) in the Great Basin of western North America
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2059–2070, November 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, J. S., Sneck, M., Murphy, D. D., Nice, C. C., Fordyce, J. A., Forister, M. L. (2013), Complex evolutionary history of the pallid dotted-blue butterfly (Lycaenidae: Euphilotes pallescens) in the Great Basin of western North America. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2059–2070. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12137
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- University of Nevada
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1020509, DEB-1050726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!