A probabilistic approach to niche-based community models for spatial forecasts of assemblage properties and their uncertainties
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1939–1946, October 2013
How to Cite
Pellissier, L., Espíndola, A., Pradervand, J.-N., Dubuis, A., Pottier, J., Ferrier, S., Guisan, A. (2013), A probabilistic approach to niche-based community models for spatial forecasts of assemblage properties and their uncertainties. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1939–1946. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12140
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6 2006 GOCE 036866
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-125145
- Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Numbers: 12-126430, PBNEP3-140192
- Vital-IT facilities of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!