A probabilistic approach to niche-based community models for spatial forecasts of assemblage properties and their uncertainties
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1939–1946, October 2013
How to Cite
Pellissier, L., Espíndola, A., Pradervand, J.-N., Dubuis, A., Pottier, J., Ferrier, S., Guisan, A. (2013), A probabilistic approach to niche-based community models for spatial forecasts of assemblage properties and their uncertainties. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1939–1946. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12140
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6 2006 GOCE 036866
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-125145
- Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Numbers: 12-126430, PBNEP3-140192
- Vital-IT facilities of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Appendix S1 Study area in the western Swiss Alps.
Appendix S2 List of the butterfly species sampled and considered in the analyses.
Appendix S3 Relationships between observed and predicted values of phylogenetic diversity and species richness.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.