Geographical patterns of congruence and incongruence between correlative species distribution models and a process-based ecophysiological growth model
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1928–1938, October 2013
How to Cite
Serra-Diaz, J. M., Keenan, T. F., Ninyerola, M., Sabaté, S., Gracia, C., Lloret, F. (2013), Geographical patterns of congruence and incongruence between correlative species distribution models and a process-based ecophysiological growth model. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1928–1938. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12142
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Consolider Montes project. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología projects. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-01293/BOS, CGL2009-08101
- GRUMETS. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1511
- Grup de Qualitat. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!