Geographical patterns of congruence and incongruence between correlative species distribution models and a process-based ecophysiological growth model
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1928–1938, October 2013
How to Cite
Serra-Diaz, J. M., Keenan, T. F., Ninyerola, M., Sabaté, S., Gracia, C., Lloret, F. (2013), Geographical patterns of congruence and incongruence between correlative species distribution models and a process-based ecophysiological growth model. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1928–1938. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12142
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Consolider Montes project. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología projects. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-01293/BOS, CGL2009-08101
- GRUMETS. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1511
- Grup de Qualitat. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 247
Appendix S1 Accuracy results and variable importance of correlative SDMs.
Appendix S2 Robust regression and least-squares regression analyses.
Appendix S3 Mean leaf life and leaf area index results for Quercus ilex and Pinus sylvestris.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.