Divergent lineages in two species of Dendrobium orchids (D. speciosum and D. tetragonum) correspond to major geographical breaks in eastern Australia
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2071–2081, November 2013
How to Cite
Burke, J. M., Ladiges, P. Y., Batty, E. L., Adams, P. B., Bayly, M. J. (2013), Divergent lineages in two species of Dendrobium orchids (D. speciosum and D. tetragonum) correspond to major geographical breaks in eastern Australia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2071–2081. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12145
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!