Human-facilitated jump dispersal of a non-native frog species on Hawai'i Island
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1961–1970, October 2013
How to Cite
Everman, E., Klawinski, P. (2013), Human-facilitated jump dispersal of a non-native frog species on Hawai'i Island. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1961–1970. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12146
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honour Society Research Grant
- Olive Thomas Summer Research Internship Scholarship
- Monte Harmon Endowed Chair fund
- William Jewell Biology Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!