Human-facilitated jump dispersal of a non-native frog species on Hawai'i Island
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1961–1970, October 2013
How to Cite
Everman, E., Klawinski, P. (2013), Human-facilitated jump dispersal of a non-native frog species on Hawai'i Island. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1961–1970. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12146
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honour Society Research Grant
- Olive Thomas Summer Research Internship Scholarship
- Monte Harmon Endowed Chair fund
- William Jewell Biology Department
Appendix S1 Genetic data for 25 Hawai'ian populations of Eleutherodactylus coqui and one outgroup population from Quebrada Grande, Puerto Rico.
Appendix S2 Geographical distance (km) matrix.
Appendix S3 Genetic distance matrix.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.