Beta diversity at multiple hierarchical levels: explaining the high diversity of scarab beetles in tropical montane forests
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2134–2145, November 2013
How to Cite
García-López, A., Micó, E., Múrria, C., Galante, E., Vogler, A. P. (2013), Beta diversity at multiple hierarchical levels: explaining the high diversity of scarab beetles in tropical montane forests. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2134–2145. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12148
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- AECI projects. Grant Numbers: A/4426/05, A/6788/06, A/019887/08, A/023060/09
- University of Alicante
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science/FEDER. Grant Number: CGL2007-60163/BOS
- Leverhulme Trust grant. Grant Number: F/00696/P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!