Phylogeography of two closely related species of Nolana from the coastal Atacama Desert of Chile: post-glacial population expansions in response to climate fluctuations
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2191–2203, November 2013
How to Cite
Ossa, P. G., Pérez, F., Armesto, J. J. (2013), Phylogeography of two closely related species of Nolana from the coastal Atacama Desert of Chile: post-glacial population expansions in response to climate fluctuations. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2191–2203. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12152
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- CONICYT. Grant Number: #24091079
- FONDAP. Grant Numbers: 1501-2001, PFB-23, ICM P05-002
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: #1090339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!