A biogeographical regionalization of Australian Acacia species
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2156–2166, November 2013
How to Cite
González-Orozco, C. E., Laffan, S. W., Knerr, N., Miller, J. T. (2013), A biogeographical regionalization of Australian Acacia species. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2156–2166. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12153
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!