Tree growth and climate in the Pacific Northwest, North America: a broad-scale analysis of changing growth environments
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2119–2133, November 2013
How to Cite
Albright, W. L., Peterson, D. L. (2013), Tree growth and climate in the Pacific Northwest, North America: a broad-scale analysis of changing growth environments. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2119–2133. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12157
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- U.S. Geological Survey Global Change Research Program
- U.S. Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!