Range size patterns of New World oscine passerines (Aves): insights from differences among migratory and sedentary clades
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2261–2273, December 2013
How to Cite
Morales-Castilla, I., Rodríguez, M. Á., Kaur, R., Hawkins, B. A. (2013), Range size patterns of New World oscine passerines (Aves): insights from differences among migratory and sedentary clades. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2261–2273. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12159
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2007-16314
- Integrated Program of IC&DT. Grant Number: 1/SAESCTN/ALENT-07-0224-FEDER-001755
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain. Grant Number: CGL2010-22119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!