Effects of connectivity, dispersal directionality and functional traits on the metacommunity structure of river benthic diatoms
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2238–2248, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Soininen, J., Han, B.-P., Declerck, S. A. J. (2013), Effects of connectivity, dispersal directionality and functional traits on the metacommunity structure of river benthic diatoms. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2238–2248. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12160
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970467
- Chinese Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment. Grant Number: 2009ZX07211-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!