Refugia in Patagonian fjords and the eastern Andes during the Last Glacial Maximum revealed by huemul (Hippocamelus bisulcus) phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2285–2298, December 2013
How to Cite
Marín, J. C., Varas, V., Vila, A. R., López, R., Orozco-terWengel, P., Corti, P. (2013), Refugia in Patagonian fjords and the eastern Andes during the Last Glacial Maximum revealed by huemul (Hippocamelus bisulcus) phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2285–2298. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12161
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 11080098
- DID Universidad del Bio-Bio. Grant Number: 082409 1/R
- FONDECYT Postdoctoral. Grant Number: 3110187
- Frankfurt Zoological Society – Help for Threatened Wildlife. Grant Number: 1171/93
- Comité Nacional Pro Defensa de la Fauna y Flora (CODEFF)
- Nomades Outdoor Service
- Forestal Celco SA
- Centro de Estudios del Cuaternario Fuego – Patagonia y Antartica (CEQUA)
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!