Late Pleistocene colonization of South Georgia by yellow-billed pintails pre-dates the Last Glacial Maximum
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2348–2360, December 2013
How to Cite
McCracken, K. G., Wilson, R. E., Peters, J. L., Winker, K., Martin, A. R. (2013), Late Pleistocene colonization of South Georgia by yellow-billed pintails pre-dates the Last Glacial Maximum. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2348–2360. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12162
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Institute of Arctic Biology at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research [National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: EPS- 0092040, EPS-0346770
- Delta Waterfowl Foundation
- Frank M. Chapman Fund. Grant Numbers: DEB-0746365, DEB-0444748, IOS-0949439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!