Phylogeography of Hipposideros armiger (Chiroptera: Hipposideridae) in the Oriental Region: the contribution of multiple Pleistocene glacial refugia and intrinsic factors to contemporary population genetic structure
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 317–327, February 2014
How to Cite
Lin, A.-Q., Csorba, G., Li, L.-F., Jiang, T.-L., Lu, G.-J., Thong, V. D., Soisook, P., Sun, K.-P., Feng, J. (2014), Phylogeography of Hipposideros armiger (Chiroptera: Hipposideridae) in the Oriental Region: the contribution of multiple Pleistocene glacial refugia and intrinsic factors to contemporary population genetic structure. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 317–327. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12163
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31030011, 30900132, 91131003
- Programme for Introducing Talents to Universities. Grant Number: B07017
- National Foundation for Science and Technology Development of Vietnam. Grant Number: 106.11-2012.02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!