Influence of monsoon-related riparian phenology on yellow-billed cuckoo habitat selection in Arizona
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2094–2107, November 2013
How to Cite
Wallace, C. S. A., Villarreal, M. L., van Riper III, C. (2013), Influence of monsoon-related riparian phenology on yellow-billed cuckoo habitat selection in Arizona. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2094–2107. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12167
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!