Phylogeography of the supralittoral isopod Ligia occidentalis around the Point Conception marine biogeographical boundary
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2361–2372, December 2013
How to Cite
Eberl, R., Mateos, M., Grosberg, R. K., Santamaria, C. A., Hurtado, L. A. (2013), Phylogeography of the supralittoral isopod Ligia occidentalis around the Point Conception marine biogeographical boundary. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2361–2372. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12168
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 0743782, OCE 0929057
- University of California Davis. Grant Number: DGE 0841297
- California Department of Fish and Game. Grant Numbers: 9881, 9005
- United States Department of the Interior National Park Service. Grant Numbers: GOGA-2008-SCI-0015, PORE-2008-SCI-0023, CONAPESCA DGOPA.10337.020908.2952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!