Dispersal pathways across the Pacific: the historical biogeography of Astelia s.l. (Asteliaceae, Asparagales)
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1914–1927, October 2013
How to Cite
Birch, J. L., Keeley, S. C. (2013), Dispersal pathways across the Pacific: the historical biogeography of Astelia s.l. (Asteliaceae, Asparagales). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1914–1927. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12169
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- Explorers Club
- National Science Foundation DDIG. Grant Number: (DEB-0910402)
- University of Hawaii Foundation
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!