Linking present environment and the segregation of reproductive modes (geographical parthenogenesis) in Eucypris virens (Crustacea: Ostracoda)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2396–2408, December 2013
How to Cite
Schmit, O., Bode, S. N. S., Camacho, A., Horne, D. J., Lamatsch, D. K., Martens, K., Martins, M. J. F., Namiotko, T., Rossetti, G., Rueda-Sevilla, J., Schön, I., Vandekerkhove, J., Mesquita-Joanes, F. (2013), Linking present environment and the segregation of reproductive modes (geographical parthenogenesis) in Eucypris virens (Crustacea: Ostracoda). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2396–2408. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12174
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- EU Marie Curie Research Training Network SexAsex. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-512492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!