River network properties shape α-diversity and community similarity patterns of aquatic insect communities across major drainage basins
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2249–2260, December 2013
How to Cite
Altermatt, F., Seymour, M., Martinez, N. (2013), River network properties shape α-diversity and community similarity patterns of aquatic insect communities across major drainage basins. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 2249–2260. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12178
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_135622
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!