In and out of Mesoamerica: temporal divergence of Amazilia hummingbirds pre-dates the orthodox account of the completion of the Isthmus of Panama
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 168–181, January 2014
How to Cite
Ornelas, J. F., González, C., de los Monteros, A. E., Rodríguez-Gómez, F., García-Feria, L. M. (2014), In and out of Mesoamerica: temporal divergence of Amazilia hummingbirds pre-dates the orthodox account of the completion of the Isthmus of Panama. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 168–181. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12184
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología, México. Grant Numbers: 275754, 25922-N, 61710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!