Phylogenetic perspectives on biome shifts in Leucocoryne (Alliaceae) in relation to climatic niche evolution in western South America
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 328–338, February 2014
How to Cite
Jara-Arancio, P., Arroyo, M. T. K., Guerrero, P. C., Hinojosa, L. F., Arancio, G., Méndez, M. A. (2014), Phylogenetic perspectives on biome shifts in Leucocoryne (Alliaceae) in relation to climatic niche evolution in western South America. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 328–338. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12186
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- CONICYT doctoral fellowships. Grant Numbers: 21040731, 24060111
- ICM. Grant Numbers: P02-005, PBF-23
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 3130729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!