The role of dispersal and vicariance in the Pleistocene history of an East African mountain rodent, Praomys delectorum
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 196–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Bryja, J., Mikula, O., Patzenhauerová, H., Oguge, N. O., Šumbera, R., Verheyen, E. (2014), The role of dispersal and vicariance in the Pleistocene history of an East African mountain rodent, Praomys delectorum. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 196–208. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12195
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P506-10-0983
- FWO-V project. Grant Number: 2.0004. 91
- A Belgian Science Policy project ‘Evaluating the effect of Pleistocene climate changes on speciation patterns in selected African vertebrates’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!