Present trans-Pacific disjunct distribution of Aristolochia subgenus Isotrema (Aristolochiaceae) was shaped by dispersal, vicariance and extinction
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
How to Cite
González, F., Wagner, S. T., Salomo, K., Symmank, L., Samain, M.-S., Isnard, S., Rowe, N. P., Neinhuis, C., Wanke, S. (2013), Present trans-Pacific disjunct distribution of Aristolochia subgenus Isotrema (Aristolochiaceae) was shaped by dispersal, vicariance and extinction. Journal of Biogeography. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12198
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NE681/11-1, NE681/5-2
- National University of Colombia. Grant Number: 11010517595-2005
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!