D.N.K. and P.W. contributed equally to this paper.
Island biogeography from regional to local scales: evidence for a spatially scaled echo pattern of fern diversity in the Southeast Asian archipelago
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 250–260, February 2014
How to Cite
Karger, D. N., Weigelt, P., Amoroso, V. B., Darnaedi, D., Hidayat, A., Kreft, H., Kessler, M. (2014), Island biogeography from regional to local scales: evidence for a spatially scaled echo pattern of fern diversity in the Southeast Asian archipelago. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 250–260. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12209
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_125468
- Claraz Schenkung
- German Initiative of Excellence of the German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!