These two authors contributed equally to this study and should be considered as co-first authors.
Mediterranean origin and Miocene–Holocene Old World diversification of meadow fescues and ryegrasses (Festuca subgenus Schedonorus and Lolium)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 600–614, March 2014
How to Cite
Inda, L. A., Sanmartín, I., Buerki, S., Catalán, P. (2014), Mediterranean origin and Miocene–Holocene Old World diversification of meadow fescues and ryegrasses (Festuca subgenus Schedonorus and Lolium). Journal of Biogeography, 41: 600–614. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12211
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-00319, BOS, CGL2009-12955-C02-01
- Bioflora research team
- Spanish Aragon Government
- European Social Fund. Grant Numbers: CGL-2009-13322-C03-01, CGL2012-40129-C02-01
- Spanish Ministry of Science
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBNEP3-129903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!