Accounting for geographical variation in species–area relationships improves the prediction of plant species richness at the global scale
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 261–273, February 2014
How to Cite
Gerstner, K., Dormann, C. F., Václavík, T., Kreft, H., Seppelt, R. (2014), Accounting for geographical variation in species–area relationships improves the prediction of plant species richness at the global scale. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 261–273. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12213
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- BMBF. Grant Number: 01LL0901A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!