Diversification across the New World within the ‘blue’ cardinalids (Aves: Cardinalidae)
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 587–599, March 2014
How to Cite
Bryson, R. W., Chaves, J., Smith, B. T., Miller, M. J., Winker, K., Pérez-Emán, J. L., Klicka, J. (2014), Diversification across the New World within the ‘blue’ cardinalids (Aves: Cardinalidae). Journal of Biogeography, 41: 587–599. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12218
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!