Shifting ranges of two tree weta species (Hemideina spp.): competitive exclusion and changing climate
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 524–535, March 2014
How to Cite
Bulgarella, M., Trewick, S. A., Minards, N. A., Jacobson, M. J., Morgan-Richards, M. (2014), Shifting ranges of two tree weta species (Hemideina spp.): competitive exclusion and changing climate. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 524–535. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12224
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Massey University Research Grant. Grant Number: MURF2010
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Number: PVT–601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!