Making better Maxent models of species distributions: complexity, overfitting and evaluation
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 629–643, April 2014
How to Cite
Radosavljevic, A., Anderson, R. P. (2014), Making better Maxent models of species distributions: complexity, overfitting and evaluation. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 629–643. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12227
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF DEB-0717357, DEB-1119915
- International Biogeography Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!