Making better Maxent models of species distributions: complexity, overfitting and evaluation
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 629–643, April 2014
How to Cite
Radosavljevic, A., Anderson, R. P. (2014), Making better Maxent models of species distributions: complexity, overfitting and evaluation. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 629–643. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12227
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF DEB-0717357, DEB-1119915
- International Biogeography Society
Appendix S1 Procedure for masking environmental variables.
Appendix S2 Instructions for running Maxent using .bat files.
Appendix S3 AUC and omission rate calculations.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.