The biogeographical boundaries of northern Australia: evidence from ecological niche models and a multi-locus phylogeny of Uperoleia toadlets (Anura: Myobatrachidae)
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 659–672, April 2014
How to Cite
Catullo, R. A., Lanfear, R., Doughty, P., Keogh, J. S. (2014), The biogeographical boundaries of northern Australia: evidence from ecological niche models and a multi-locus phylogeny of Uperoleia toadlets (Anura: Myobatrachidae). Journal of Biogeography, 41: 659–672. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12230
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation
- The Australian National University
- Alcoa of Australia
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: F.BTZ.31.08
- WA Department of Environment & Conservation Animal Ethics Committee. Grant Number: 36083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!