Determining habitat suitability for bumblebees in a mountain system: a baseline approach for testing the impact of climate change on the occurrence and abundance of species
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 700–712, April 2014
How to Cite
Herrera, J. M., Ploquin, E. F., Rodríguez-Pérez, J., Obeso, J. R. (2014), Determining habitat suitability for bumblebees in a mountain system: a baseline approach for testing the impact of climate change on the occurrence and abundance of species. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 700–712. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12236
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- FICYT. Grant Number: BP08-047
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-11302, CGL2011-28430
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!