Spring frost and growing season length co-control the cold range limits of broad-leaved trees
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 773–783, April 2014
How to Cite
Kollas, C., Körner, C., Randin, C. F. (2014), Spring frost and growing season length co-control the cold range limits of broad-leaved trees. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 773–783. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12238
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 233399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!