Avian species composition across the Amazon River: the roles of dispersal limitation and environmental heterogeneity
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 784–796, April 2014
How to Cite
Pomara, L. Y., Ruokolainen, K., Young, K. R. (2014), Avian species composition across the Amazon River: the roles of dispersal limitation and environmental heterogeneity. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 784–796. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12247
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!