Phylogeography of a marine acanthocephalan: lack of cryptic diversity in a cosmopolitan parasite of mole crabs
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 965–976, May 2014
How to Cite
Goulding, T. C., Sarah Cohen, C. (2014), Phylogeography of a marine acanthocephalan: lack of cryptic diversity in a cosmopolitan parasite of mole crabs. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 965–976. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12260
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- National Science Foundation FSML. Grant Number: 0435033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!