Historical biogeography of Aganope, Brachypterum and Derris (Fabaceae, tribe Millettieae): insights into the origins of Palaeotropical intercontinental disjunctions and general biogeographical patterns in Southeast Asia
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 882–893, May 2014
How to Cite
Sirichamorn, Y., Thomas, D. C., Adema, F. A. C. B., van Welzen, P. C. (2014), Historical biogeography of Aganope, Brachypterum and Derris (Fabaceae, tribe Millettieae): insights into the origins of Palaeotropical intercontinental disjunctions and general biogeographical patterns in Southeast Asia. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 882–893. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12262
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!