Oceanic currents, not land masses, maintain the genetic structure of the mangrove Rhizophora mucronata Lam. (Rhizophoraceae) in Southeast Asia
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 954–964, May 2014
How to Cite
Wee, A. K. S., Takayama, K., Asakawa, T., Thompson, B., Onrizal, Sungkaew, S., Tung, N. X., Nazre, M., Soe, K. K., Tan, H. T. W., Watano, Y., Baba, S., Kajita, T., Webb, E. L. (2014), Oceanic currents, not land masses, maintain the genetic structure of the mangrove Rhizophora mucronata Lam. (Rhizophoraceae) in Southeast Asia. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 954–964. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12263
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Singapore Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R154-000-440-112
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 22405005
- School of Science of Chiba University
- Indonesia Ministry of National Education. Grant Number: 080/H5.1.R/KEU/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!