These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mitochondrial phylogeography of the European wild boar: the effect of climate on genetic diversity and spatial lineage sorting across Europe
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 987–998, May 2014
How to Cite
Vilaça, S. T., Biosa, D., Zachos, F., Iacolina, L., Kirschning, J., Alves, P. C., Paule, L., Gortazar, C., Mamuris, Z., Jędrzejewska, B., Borowik, T., Sidorovich, V. E., Kusak, J., Costa, S., Schley, L., Hartl, G. B., Apollonio, M., Bertorelle, G., Scandura, M. (2014), Mitochondrial phylogeography of the European wild boar: the effect of climate on genetic diversity and spatial lineage sorting across Europe. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 987–998. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12268
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Sardinian Regional Government. Grant Number: L.R. 7/2007
- European Social Fund
- PhD Fellowship
- University of Ferrara. Grant Number: N N304 253935
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and Research Potential in Conservation and Sustainable Management of Biodiversity. Grant Number: 245737
- Italy–Germany Vigoni cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!