Minimum wood density of Juniperus thurifera is a robust proxy of spring water availability in a continental Mediterranean climate
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1105–1114, June 2014
How to Cite
Camarero, J. J., Rozas, V., Olano, J. M. (2014), Minimum wood density of Juniperus thurifera is a robust proxy of spring water availability in a continental Mediterranean climate. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12271
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-13190-C03-03, CGL2011-26654, CGL2012-34209
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: VA006A10-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!