Shared last authorship.
Contrasting spatio-temporal climatic niche dynamics during the eastern and western invasions of spotted knapweed in North America
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1126–1136, June 2014
How to Cite
Broennimann, O., Mráz, P., Petitpierre, B., Guisan, A., Müller-Schärer, H. (2014), Contrasting spatio-temporal climatic niche dynamics during the eastern and western invasions of spotted knapweed in North America. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1126–1136. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12274
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- National Centre for Competence in Research
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!