West to east dispersal in a widespread animal-dispersed woody angiosperm genus (Aglaia, Meliaceae) across the Indo-Australian Archipelago
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1149–1159, June 2014
How to Cite
Grudinski, M., Wanntorp, L., Pannell, C. M., Muellner-Riehl, A. N. (2014), West to east dispersal in a widespread animal-dispersed woody angiosperm genus (Aglaia, Meliaceae) across the Indo-Australian Archipelago. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1149–1159. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12280
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
- Senckenberg Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!