Thresholds and the species–area relationship: a synthetic analysis of habitat island datasets
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1018–1028, May 2014
How to Cite
Matthews, T. J., Steinbauer, M. J., Tzirkalli, E., Triantis, K. A., Whittaker, R. J. (2014), Thresholds and the species–area relationship: a synthetic analysis of habitat island datasets. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1018–1028. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12286
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- EPA Cephalosporin Fund
- Sidney Perry Foundation
- Royal Geographical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!