Beta diversity of woody plants in the Japanese archipelago: the roles of geohistorical and ecological processes
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1267–1276, July 2014
How to Cite
Kubota, Y., Hirao, T., Fujii, S.-j., Shiono, T., Kusumoto, B. (2014), Beta diversity of woody plants in the Japanese archipelago: the roles of geohistorical and ecological processes. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1267–1276. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12290
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21310025, 21247006, 22657008, 22405006, 24651037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!