Hopping out of Mindanao: Miocene-Pliocene geological processes and cross-island dispersal as major drivers of diversity for Philippine treehoppers
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1277–1290, July 2014
How to Cite
Su, Y.-C., Wang, J.-F., Villanueva, R. J. T., Nuñeza, O. M., Lin, C.-P. (2014), Hopping out of Mindanao: Miocene-Pliocene geological processes and cross-island dispersal as major drivers of diversity for Philippine treehoppers. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1277–1290. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12296
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2311-B-029-004-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!