The effect of spatially marginal localities in modelling species niches and distributions
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1390–1401, July 2014
How to Cite
Soley-Guardia, M., Radosavljevic, A., Rivera, J. L., Anderson, R. P. (2014), The effect of spatially marginal localities in modelling species niches and distributions. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1390–1401. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12297
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0717357, DEB-1119915
- City College Academy for Professional Preparation
- Graduate Center of the City University of New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!