Assessing model sensitivity in ancestral area reconstruction using Lagrange: a case study using the Colchicaceae family
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1414–1427, July 2014
How to Cite
Chacón, J., Renner, S. S. (2014), Assessing model sensitivity in ancestral area reconstruction using Lagrange: a case study using the Colchicaceae family. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1414–1427. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12301
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG RE 603/10-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!